Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, February 8, 2015

LM #228 - Sweet as can Be

This week at Lasting Memories, out challenge is "Sweet as Can Be". If you really want to challenge yourself, try to use food somewhere on your layout to keep with our food theme. This wknd was our annual winter retreat and I had one goal - to start and finish a wedding album as a gift for a friend. And I did! So today's layout is one of those pages and is perfect for this weeks challenge!



I have to look, but the overlay is either from Cricut's "Paperlace" or "Artbooking" cartridge and the cake is from the "Sweetheart" cartridge. I tried to make it match her actual cake, not bad!

Come on over and see what everyone else did!! Gorgeous work over there! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

ClaireR said...

Awesome layout Karen! I LOVE that cake embellishment. YUM!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Page.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the cut out background and the cake embellishments. Congrats on completing your goal and finishing your album. That must feel so good and I am sure will be loved.

Michele said...

Okay... I'm impressed! The cake matches so good!! You are rockin' this layout for sure! Yay Karen!!

Lori said...

That overlay is so pretty - and the cake embellishment...perfect! Beautiful!

Tina Campbell said...

Wow that is so cool ! you did well on the layout

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful layout, I'm sure your friend will love this. Great copy of the cake too. :)