Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thank You


Today my daughter graduates Gr 8, Thursday my son graduates high school and will be off to Trent University in the fall. It has been a very emotional time for this mama!! I wanted to do something for the staff at Deer Park (public school) but wasn't sure what as there's 25 staff members. So, I came up with the idea to bake cookies and do up a little thank you gift. Each has 2 butterscotch cookies, but since 3 have peanut butter chips, I marked those with the circle. I think they turned out pretty cute!

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

What a very thoughtful neat idea Karen. Not only would they enjoy homemade baked goods, they get it packaged in such a cute bag and cute tag on the top.
I can't believe that both your kids are graduating. Justin is graduating grade 12 and Breanne is finally off to school after taking 2 years off. Wow....I think we have a new chapter coming in our lives.