Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, August 18, 2013

LM #153 - How You've Grown

Hello, hello! Thank you all so much for joining us last week for our Scavenger Hunt hop! So much fun and so much talent!! Don't forget to check LM for your winners as well as hop around to all our blogs to see the winners of the DT candy as well. The Grand Prize will be announced tmw as we have lots of comments to add in the 'pot' and I don't want to miss anyone. We'll have a list of ALL winners and the grand prize winner tmw at LM's Monday Mojo. 

I loved this weeks challenge at Lasting Memories!! We are challenging you to see "How You've Grown" in your scrapbooking! We want to see one of your first LO's and then show us how you've grown by showing off a current one! Here's mine. Back when we used the strips and triangles from CM! I love these photos of my kiddos. 

Karen's "Then"

And now we are into CTMH (Surf's Up paper pack here) and man, have I come a LONG way in my scrapbooking!

(Florida Vacation 2010)

Can't wait to see "How You've Grown"!!!

No comments: