Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, July 7, 2013

LM #147 - Precious Family

Morning!! It's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories! I love this weeks challenge but I had a hard time choosing what I wanted to do because I love all the ppl in my family! Our challenge is "Precious Family" and I chose a family moment that's special to me. My birthday party at my sisters place a few yrs back! Family is super important to me and I just love these pages! Come on over and join the fun at LM and show off your precious family!

Karen - Precious Family




4 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Karen, these are beautiful pictures of you and of your mom and sister! Gorgeous!

Thanks soooo much for the card! I appreciate it and I sure hope you get time to use the watercolour markers! The card you made is really pretty. I know you don't have a lot of time so I so grateful for this card!

Becky said...

This is beautiful! Love how you did the title!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

What gorgeous photos and a great layout too, I love how you have added the word celebrate around the corner
Julie x
ps thanks for the comment on my DD card, yes it is acetate but just on the front so I could stick the image and clouds onto it
Hugs Julie x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Karen, this so COOL! Love how you did the titles!