Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm Still Around .. Sorta!!!

Hello!! I just wanted to pop in as I feel I've been neglecting my poor blog! I applied for, and got a new job, which I started on Monday! The church my inlaws attend was looking for an Admin Assistant, Mon to Fri from 9-12 so I went for it and now working outside my home PT! Then home for a couple hrs and then my little after school kid's come at 3. So feel like there's not enough time in a day, but I knew it would be time getting into a routine after being home for 16 yrs. But I am really enjoying it! Hope all is well with everyone and if it's warm where you are, please feel free to send some here .. it's COLD!!!!! THIS is what we're dealing with here!! Yikes!! 

Be back tmw with our next Digitally Sweet challenge! Cya then!!


2 comments:

dolcreations said...

Congratulations Karen on your new job. I have gone back to all your posts and your layouts are great! Love the one with the two Christmas trees!!!!!

Crafting Vicky said...

Yes not easy getting a routine back ;) But I'm sure that it will get better soon.