Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Child's Play - "Sidewalk Chalk"




This week at Child's Play, it's all about "Sidewalk Chalk"!! I was excited when I saw this one as I remembered I had a few pics I hadn't ever printed off from a few yrs ago, spring 2007. I had my niece and nephew for the day so my 2 took them and got them playing with sidewalk chalk and they had so much fun!! I'm just happy to get these all on paper!





Hop on over to Child's Play and be inspired by the DT to join the fun!!


9 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

These are greatr digital layouts. Love the photos of the kids drawings

Michele said...

These are fun Karen!! 2007! Ha! We are so much alike!! I think I can scrap until I am 130!!!

Crystal said...

OH WOW Karen these are great pages, such fun memories!!!!! I LOVE the sidewalk chalk theme sweetie!

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOL! Adorable!! This challenge is fun,CP has had some great ones lately....I gotta try to squeeze this one in too!

Stef H said...

oh i love when jade plays with sidewalk chalk. that kid is so creative (a mini me?????)

hugs :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Karen!! I love the colors and your layouts and pictures are adorable!
Hugs,
Chris

Cindy Haffner said...

So much FUN!!~~

Kim said...

What a Great group of pages! Love all the sidewalk pics :)
~Kim

Tammylee said...

Fun pages Karen! Love that you entered Chalk N Stock's first challenge!