Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Child's Play Challenge Time!

This week at Child's Play, the challenge is a Classic Toy Challenge: Mr. Potato Head. 


For my take on the challenge, I went with the vibrant colors and of course the glasses :)
 I love vibrant colors that just pop!! I chose a photo that my daughter took of myself, my sister and her 3 kid's on Easter wknd.


Be sure to hop on over to Child's Play and see what the rest of the DT came up with and check out the other May challenges as well!! Each week is a new challenge and you can join one or join them all, it's up to you! 

3 comments:

Michele said...

What a great photo!! I'm sure you get this all of the time... but I want your hair!! I used to PAY for curls like that when I was younger. :-)

dolcreations said...

I love the picture and your deep navy is gorgeous to make the picture really pop!

tiffany said...

great picture and love those colors!!