Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, January 16, 2012

Digi Darla's "Happiness Is..." Challenge!

Happy Monday all!! It's time for a new challenge at Digi Darla's! This weeks challenge is "Happiness Is .. " and I chose a pre-colored image called "Pup and Present" Isn't he just adorable!!! I couldn't resist this little guy. I did the 5x7 card in My Memories Suite. I've really been trying to play a little more. Come on over and play along at Digi Darla's, we'd LOVE to see your creations!!!!

Don't forget to check us at Lasting Memories too, we have all the DT inspiration there today!! See ya there!!


8 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWW How SUPER SWEET Karen, this is one adorable image!!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great job. I love this image!

Laura said...

too cute, your card makes me smile :)

Sandy said...

Lovely colouring of this cute image, A fab card,
Sandy

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a CUTE card! Love what you and Kim did with the blog.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute.i have never tried digital.tfs

Digi Darla said...

Very cute card, Karen! The challenge blog is awesome! Great job! Thank you!

Jane said...

Great image and colouring.