Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Time For Tea" - Teacher's Gifts

Good morning!! First off - BIG reminder we have a challenge, blog candy AND DT call going on over at my Lasting Memories challenge blog!!! Check it out when you have a sec!! Now on to today's post ... I wanted to share this years teacher's gifts with you today. I got the idea from my cousin Nancy. This is such a nice yet inexpensive gift idea! I found out Ashleigh's teacher is not a coffee drinker, so we went with tea and I got a matching canister and filled it with Werther's and Riessen's. The CTMH stamp I just bought was just perfect. I had some paper called "Tuscany" from Michaels, which again, thought was perfect for something like this!! The second one is the one Ashleigh did all by herself. We have her teacher and then I made one for her Kumon instructor as well. She just started a couple weeks ago, but I thought it would be nice. So, that's it for today! Have a good one!!!



Canisters are both from dollarama, so each gift MAY cost about $5-6 total!!! 

1 comment:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Great gift idea!!!!! I made wreaths for all of the teachers! Next year I am doin EASY!!!