Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Memories


Hi all!! I did some ride practicing this morning and then came home and felt like doing a layout. I'm going to enter this one in a couple challenges. The photo's are from July 2003 and Grandma has since passed. I found these photo's on a CD and thought they should be scrapbooked!!! Hope everyone is having a great Sat. The weather here is incredible for Sept. Enjoy!

Supplies:
  • MyMemories Digital Software
Challenges Entered:
  • Flutter By Wednesday #170 - Open as long as you have a butterfly, fairy or angel
  • MyMemories Challenge - Remembrance

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely layout Karen. I am seeing more and more digital layouts and am wondering if I shouldn't try to invest into something like this. I'm pretty much a hands on person and love playing with my embellishments, but I am also thinking about the preservation digital will bring...hmmm
Hugs
Brenda

Denise Pustelniak said...

Karen, this is a gorgeous LO.

Danni said...

Wonderful layout!! So good to see you at FBW!!

Michelle said...

oh I like this layout and what a great memory! I bet it totally made Grandma's day!! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!!