Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, September 25, 2011

LMCB #57 - Frames and Flowers!


Hello there!! This week at Lasting Memories, we're challenging you to use frames and flowers on your layout!! Fun stuff! For my layout today, I chose to use some floral pics from my gardens and then I edited them in my scrapbook software as "embossed" to give them a fun look! I love how this turned out!! Have a peek over at Lasting Memories to see what the DT did and come on out and join us!! Can't wait to see what you come up with this week! Have a great day!

Supplies:
  • MyMemories Digital Software (layout AND editing!) See sidebar for code to buy your copy!

10 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hello again Karen, OK so I must get on and do some more layouts. Question for you - do you find My Memories better than Craftartist?
I am loving all your layouts and your photos are stunning always.

Take care hugs Ali x

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is so PRETTY I love your scalloped circle, looks AWESOME!!~

Unknown said...

Karen
I am just learning more and more from your digital layouts and am so excited. I love how you highlighted the flower with a frame. Wonderful
Hugs
Brenda LMDT

Vicki said...

Very pretty layout. The frame just draws the eye in. I love seeing what's possible with digital. Thanks for sharing.

Vicki
LMDT

Michele said...

Another beautiful digital layout! Just amazes me!! And your photos are stunning... that goes without saying. :-)

Wendy said...

Beautiful layout Karen! I'm totally blown away by digital scrapping! You really showcase it very well!

The Bookin Room said...

I LOVE those flowers!! Those are one of my all-time fave's!!! And beautiful colors....love the lo!!
xoxo Charity LMDT

Denise Pustelniak said...

This is beautiful, as always.The pics are awesome as well!

Joelle said...

Oh! your pictures and SO pretty! Love this page! You are seriously making me think that I need to try some digital stuff! Thanks for the inspiration!

The Crafty Caryn said...

Each week you make me want to try a digital layout. Your pictures are simply beautiful!