Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, September 18, 2011

LMCB #56 - Sketch and Fall Colors!

Good morning and welcome to another Lasting Memories challenge! This week we're asking you to use this sketch AND fall colors!!


I almost goofed (and keep in mind, these are MY challenges!! LOL!) and forgot to use fall colors! So I actually have this done twice!! I have been doing a lot of digital and find it's such an easy way to get caught up on all those pics that we have sitting on CD's. Here's another LO I did using MyMemories and it's some more pics from a family wedding a few years back!! Come on out and check out the rest of the DT inspiration and we hope to see you this week too!! Happy Sunday!


This is the original one before I realized I had to use fall colors!! Thank God for digital on this LO!! I just went back and changed the colors. So, which do you like better?? I like the one below .. it really shows the colors in Ashleigh's dress more. Love to hear your thoughts!!


6 comments:

Brenda said...

That would be a hard decision because I love both of them! You are really enjoying digital!

Unknown said...

Both layouts are beautiful, but if I had to choose I would say I do like the fall colored one the best. Thank goodness for digital, it's gotta be so easy to change.
great job
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Vicki said...

Both are wonderful layouts, but I think the pictures stand out more in the fall colored one. I like the stitching, nice touch.

Vicki

The Bookin Room said...

Thats kind of funny cause someone else did the same thing! I like the fall colored one better but you are right about the dress in the second one. Both are fabulous tho!
xoxo charity

Wendy said...

I love both layouts Karen! The blue in her dress is so pretty and I love the matching ribbon on the page!
I really have to try digital...changing colors that easily is awesome!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Both of them are lovely! Isn't digital great! Sometimes it takes me just as long because I dely daley and overthink!