Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, August 21, 2011

LMCB #52 - My little Secret!

Good morning!! This week we have a really great and fun challenge at Lasting Memories!! We want to know what YOUR secret is that you love to use on your layouts!! Mine?? Well, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these CTMH flip flaps!! I love that I can turn so many photo's into a nice clean cut LO without having to crop or worry about space. This layout has 6 photo's on ONE pg!! LOVE this!! Now hop on over to LM and see what secrets my SUPER talented DT is willing to share and then we can't wait to see your secrets!! Have a great day!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome. I've never seen these before. I need to do some research. Thanks for enlightening me.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

tiffany said...

wow karen- 6 pics on the LO, going to have to try those flips!! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Brenda said...

I lvoe these flip flaps, and I am even happier that they come in many sizes. Cute layout - love those border strips!

Denise Pustelniak said...

I love these flip flaps also but I can't find any!

Lauren said...

Awesome layout! I love the way you put your "secret" in the layout! I need to check out these flaps!

Michele said...

I could use some of these Flip Flaps! Wonderful idea! Love your border stips too!! Great layout!! :-)

Evanna said...

I love it!! I love seals! The pictures are so cute! I like how you did the title as well- it's all Lovely!