Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Morning friends! I am still here and I have been having a peek at your blogs, just not alot of time to comment. I'm bummed that I just don't have the time right now to get in here and just sit and "visit" you! Life seems super busy right now and with 4 daycare kid's, all boys, (2) 3 yr old's, 1.5 (has hit terrible 2's) and an 8 mth old .. I just don't have the time to do much during the day. Night's, well, I'm exhausted!! On a good note though .. we're off to our retreat this wknd and I am looking fwd to it! My friend Kelli and I co-host it together and we really look fwd to it. We do a spring and fall retreat. This time around, we're super excited bc we are at capacity and had a waiting list!! How cool is that! We've only been doing it a short time, so this is a big deal to us. So, I'll have LOTS to post when I get home. I'm planning on working on my Disney '07 book, start my Florida '10 album as well as some cards etc. Don't give up on me yet!!!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I can agree, poor karen is run off her feet right now! This weekend we are going to have a great time and get lots of scrapbooking done, we are such a great team and have been doing this for so long now, the retreat almost runs it self! Everyone always has a great time!! Two more sleeps my friend!

dolcreations said...

Karen..you are totally going to need this RETREAT from all the goings on at the home front! Have a wonderful time to both of you.

Michele said...

Yes.. .we've missed you! But understand completely. You are busy busy. Have fun on your Retreat!! :-)

Sue said...

My goodness Karen. So, so busy. I hope you enjoy your retreat. I can't wait to hear all about it. Sounds like a great time. I hope you are able to calm down soon.

~Etoile~ said...

I understand you so much, I also have a daycare and I'm really busy these days. The good weather is back, it benefits greatly from the outside.
In addition we have all been sick with gastro yuck. we will survive.
I wish you a great weekend and try to take care of you.