Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Florida Waterfowl

Hello!! We're at our retreat this wknd and we have a full house. We've been asked to do a February retreat now as well as our June/Nov!! Super excited! We've had a waiting list this time as well. As some of you know, I've been missing scrapping so bad. I've just been super busy and now coaching my son's ball team, so there's 2 nights/wk gone as well!! So far I've managed to do 6 layouts!! 2 are for upcoming Lasting Memories challenges (yay!!) and here's one I just completed. Here's a question for anyone who can help me!! What in the world is that duck called on the bottom left corner?? Anyone?? Picture may not be the best as I can't edit it, no software on my little laptop! I found this sketch in my CTMH "Cherish" book.

My co-host, Kelli, has posted some retreat pics from this wknd on her blog. Check them out HERE!



3 comments:

Stef H said...

well, i think i'd call it a DUCK!!! if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck... you get the picture - lol.

glad you're having a blast.

hugs :)

Karen Wilson said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscovy_Duck

Thanks to my Aunt's hubby - this would be a Muskovi Duck!

Sue said...

Glad you got your answer Karen. I'm so happy that your retreat weekend was successful. Sounds like you got a whole lot done. Nice page with the ducks. I can't wait to see some of your others.