Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Was Published!!

Good morning!! I am excited to tell you all that I was published in our Toronto Zoo newsletter!! Remember last fall I showed you the tree frogs that were on our pool ledge?? I was told to send the info to our zoo and they PUBLISHED my story/pics!! How cool is that!! They did mistake Ashleigh as my "grand"daughter, lol, but it's all good! Check THIS out!!! Scroll down to Page 5 and you'll see it there "A Great Escape For Grey Tree Frogs"

EDITED TO ADD THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL LINK:

3 comments:

Stef H said...

omg!!! i KNOW a CELEBRITY!!!! wooooo hoooooooooo how fabulous!

big hugs & kisses along with the SUPERSIZED CONGRATS!!!

hugs :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

GOOD DEAL! Wow, how exciting! I would like to see pictures?!

Crystal said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO that is FABULOUS NEWS Karen......YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!