Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, March 18, 2011

"Sophia" CTMH Workshop On The Go

My friend Kelli and I run a monthly scrapbooking club. This time around we're trying something different and we've started a "Workshop On The Go" club. CTMH has put together some great kits. This one is "Sophia" and I think this is my fav so far. I added in some stickease, chipboard letters and journalling jots that are separate from the kit. Each kit comes with a stamp, Lv2 paper pack and embellishments as well as a workshop guide. I made 2 layouts and 6 cards and still have enough to do some more layouts and cards. It's well worth the money for sure and now you can implement that guide with other paper packs as well. I still have to add my journalling for this one.

Sophia is our April WOTG





1 comment:

Crystal said...

OOO Karen thsi is a WONDERFUL LAYOUT love the pink!!!! Super sweet, have a wonderful weekend hun!!! What fun, sound like you and your friend are having a blast!!!