Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, February 27, 2011

LMCB #27 - Sketch Time at Disney!



Good morning! It's Sunday and time for another Lasting Memories challenge! This week we're asking you to follow a sketch! Sweet and simple! Here's my take on it. These are from our trip to Disney in 2007. Still an album in progress! Isn't this paper gorgeous? It's the new CTMH "Sophia" and I LOVE it! Now hop on over to LM to see what the DT did with the sketch and let's see you play along! Have a great day!



7 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Karen

Firstly must say I love your Spring themed blog.
Great layout. Some lovely memories and great papers.

Hugs Ali x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Beautiful LO and absolutely love the colors.:)
(Now I got to learn how to put the sketch in my posting!)

Unknown said...

I love this bright layout. Thanks for some more inspirations

Lauren said...

Karen, this is adorable! I love the soft girly colors and your wonderful photos!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful sketch! Your layout and photos are gorgeous!! I just love your colors and details!
hugs,
Chris

Kristie W. said...

Very cute!! I like the row of embellies at the bottom.

Sue said...

The papers are beautiful. I love your use of the green paper and ribbon with the background paper. It really makes the photos pop. Cute pink buttons. Very nice job.