Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mini Pizza Boxes

Hello! We're having a semi-mild day here today. Everything's melting, but what a mess. That cold will be back, you can be rest assured! I've been asked to make pizza boxes for a little boys birthday. So since I have nothing to do with pizza in my craft room, I had to get creative. This is what I came up with. I found the template (4x4" box) at Splitcoast Stampers. I want to do twine around it, but didn't have any on hand and she was asking for samples. So we'll see what she thinks! Let me know what you think!




3 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

I think you nailed it! It's a super box!

Mel said...

Oh Karen
these are so perfect! they'll be great for his wee party!
Hmm they could make great wedding favour boxes hee!!
hugs Melly xxx

SallyB said...

Hi Karen...
I would be well pleased with these!
They look fab!
How many do you have to make? I find it difficult doing job lots, so Good luck!!!!