Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, December 6, 2010

LMCB # 18 - Inspirational Photo

Good morning! A snowy one here! Sorry we're a day late, but this week at Lasting Memories, we're challenging you to use this photo as your inspiration for your layout. I took this at our retreat a couple week's ago and just find it so relaxing and just a beautiful, soft photo.


For my layout this week, I have to admit, it's one from last year. I've been super busy and have not been near my craft room. I love this layout though and I feel it's inspired from the lights, colors...just the beauty of the photo as that's what I see in my 2 kiddo's. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, I just wish it was a little warmer!! So, come on over to Lasting Memories and show us what you find inspiring about the above photo. I'm off to get some stuff done and then I am setting up my table in front of the TV, maybe watching a Christmas movie and working on my Christmas cards. Enjoy your day!


4 comments:

dolcreations said...

I remember this layout! I love how you did the Christmas lights all sparkly! I really like how you used one of your CTMH stamps to incorporate it in your layout!

Crystal said...

Absolutely LOVE this Karen, I just LOVE how you did those lights!!! Fabulous girl!! Sorry I have been MIA, out of town for Thanksgiving, then sick..yuck..finally feeling back to norm...woohoo!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet layout Karen!! I just love the photos, the lights and the cute elf. Darling!!
hugs!
Chris

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME Layout.