Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ashleigh's Gingerbread House!

I wanted to share some pics from one of our Christmas traditions. Every year we make a gingerbread house and this year was no exception! Ashleigh and I worked on it together and then I left most of the decorating to her. This was a really good kit. The icing actually sticks and turns hard!! So, here she is and I have to say, her fav show right now is Cake Boss and you should have seen her when she realized there was fondant in the kit! She was SUPER excited to get to play with it! Just like Buddy from Cake Boss!!! Have a great day all!

1 comment:

Denise Pustelniak said...

This is something I've always wanted to do but never got aroundtuit. You & Ashieigh did a good job. (I suppose I never made one because they're to pretty to eat when they're done!)