Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, August 20, 2010

Cherry On Top Award!


Good morning!! I had to share this and send a BIG thanks to Melly for thinking of me! This is so 'sweet'! Be sure to check out her blog as you'll be amazed at her creativity! I know I am!

So now I have to pass this on to 5 blogger friends and this is where I always get stumped and find it SO hard! I am so inspired by so many blogs out there. I wish I could send it to all of you!! But since I can't....here goes (and this is in NO particular order)
  • Stef - Your cheerfulness and stories always make me smile and I always get a good laugh at your bumper stickers! Of course, there's also your creativity and inspiration!!
  • Suezie - You've become a wonderful friend and I love that we started a little adventure together and that you felt comfortable to bounce some idea's off me (our little stores). I also find your work inspiring!
  • Danni - I just love how you're always so cheerful, creative and when I was on the FBW team and even since then, you're always so good to keep encouraging us and just plain making us all feel so darn good and creative!
  • Crystal - Always upbeat and fun, very inspiring and I find I look forward to seeing your new creations each day!!
  • Ashleigh - I have to give one to my darling daughter, who is not quite 10 but can create so many cool things and comes up with her own ideas and when she does, she comes running to show me. I'm very blessed to have her WANT to spend time creating with me, since it's something I love to do.
  • Lasting Memories DT!! I know, only supposed to send this to 5 people, but I want to send this out to my Lasting Memories DT (you can find them all in the sidebar there) They have been amazing, inspiring, creative and I am proud to call these girls my friends!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

well, for one, you definitely deserve this award! 2dly.... thank you so much for sharing it with me.

you are truly blessed to have these other 4 ladies to share it with too. they are all super. but then.... YOU are super and we just gravitate towards you.

hugs & smiles, my friend!

Crystal said...

AWWWW thanks so much Karen you are tooo sweetie!!!! I LOVE visiting you too and seeing all the inspiration you share!!!! Big Hugs girl!

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

You're so sweet, Karen!! thanks!