Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cherish - All Things Grow With Love

Good morning!! So, how many of you have used "Flip Flaps"? I am sure there's many other names for them, but I've just started using them and I am LOVING them! CTMH is coming out with new sizes in Sept to and I'm really excited to try those out! With the flip flaps, you can keep adding photo's and as you layer them up as you see here, you can have as many photo's on one page as you like! I've added 1 flip flap/2 photo's to this one so I could fit my niece, Bella, all onto the one page. These are more pics from Hayden's birthday party. Bella loved the cake her mommy made!! Cute, huh???

5 comments:

Mel said...

Aww now i know what they are hee!
How hopeless am I!!
love the layout honey, pics are gorjuss hee
Hugs melly xxx

dolcreations said...

This is a beautiful layout Karen. I am lovin' the flip flaps! I think those are a must to buy for me!!!!

Crystal said...

Oh my word what darling pictures Karen!!!!! and what a beautiful layouts!

Stef H said...

wow! never heard of them but they sure look nice! fabulous page!

hugs :)

Danni said...

Awww, this is so sweet! What a great layout!