Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, June 18, 2010

Trail Talk and Hangin' Out

This is another framed layout from the Vacation Pack my mom gave me from Michaels. This one was 8x8 I think, so I added a 12x12 patterned paper on the back. More pics from Palmers Rapids. Yes, I think it needs an album all it's own! I have lots more to come! Top left is my handsome hubby (ok, I'm a biased! LOL!) bottom left is friends of ours and Ashleigh and Ashleigh on the bottom right and Keith and Ash top right. Cardboard cutouts are from Bo Bunny as well as the stickers.

5 comments:

dolcreations said...

These layouts are fantastic Karen! You must be so pleased to be getting them done! I sure would be! I am so far behind! Keep them coming!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend! Sorry I could not make club tonight...things are just a little crazy...addition, grad, driving kids to work and Wonderland today....you know...the MOMMY drill! I would not change it for the world though!!!!

Crystal said...

Karen this is one GREAT layout.....I just LOVE Bo bunny and you did another awesome page...I am soooo jealous you have gotten so many done and I LOVE looking at all of them!

Jean Addis said...

What a great idea to use your kit, then add it to 12 X 12. Your pages look fantastic.

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen your page is PERFECT!!!

Danni said...

Another fab page!!