Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, June 7, 2010

"Nature" 12x12 Layout

Good morning! This is one of my many layouts I completed at this wknd's retreat. I relied a lot on my new CTMH "Reflections" book full of amazing layouts. I love this book! This was the first time we visited my Aunt at her new home and the kid's had a blast. A lot of exploring for them. The paper is CTMH "It's A Guy Thing" and I cut "nature" out from "Graphically Speaking" cricut cartridge and the tags are from Michaels. Enjoy!

3 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is one perfect layout...I love the natural colours that you used for your pictures! Very nice!

Tanya said...

Great layout Karen! Sounds like you were very productive. Glad to hear you had such a great time.

Crystal said...

Karen, WOW what a GREAT layout....AWESOME nature pictures!!!! I soooo need to get back scrapbooking thanks for the inspiration sweetie!