Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, March 12, 2010

Simplicity In A Layout


So far, from the 6 layouts I have completed on my Aunt and Uncle's wedding, this is my favourite layout. I have been using my CTMH "Cherish" and for this one, I just went with an idea in my head. Thank you to mom and Nancy for advising on the pearls and flowers, they are the perfect touch. Again, I used a past CTMH campaign called "Felicity" for the paper and it's just perfect for the coloring. I'm really enjoying getting back into my layouts. I have some more pages to finish up for this album as I have alot of outside ones, then dinner/dance. Stay tuned for more layouts to come!

I have to admit, as I'm working my way through the photo's, I'm amazed more and more at the photography job I did. Seeing as this was my first, I was SO nervous, but these are just beautiful!! I'm proud of myself!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh wow! that is going to be the best album ever. i agree with you on the photos.... they are gorgeous!!!

love your new picture! talk about a beauty!!!!!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Gorgeous! Love the simple yet elegant look, all the swirls and curves on the corners and the PEARLS!! My favorite!

Carolyn Bounds said...

I cannot believe that this was your first photography job...you are a natural because these photos are fabulous!!! You truly captured the essence of the moment! I also love this stunning layout...I can see why it is your favorite. Sheer elegance in every way!!

Jen Young said...

I really love your work! These layouts are awesome! I have an award waiting for you on my blog! Come check it out!
http://youngsscrapping.blogspot.com