Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"With Gratitude" ~ Project Tuesday Party Favors

Good morning and welcome to another Project Tuesday! This week, we were asked to make a party favor! This was so fun and easy to do! Here's what you need to get started:
  1. paper trimmer with scoring blade (I used my scor pal)
  2. 6x6" patterned paper
  3. (2) 8" pc's of ribbon
  4. bone folder
  5. 1/4" square punch (I don't have this, so I improvised)
  6. sticky strip
  7. fine tip scissors

Make sure you hop over to Project Tuesday for some more inspiration by the DT and be sure to add your own party favor in Mister Linky while you're there!

6 comments:

Danni said...

How cute and fun!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful project Karen, LOVE the fun P and how you used the rub on sentiment!

Hope your having a fun week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Rose said...

pretty paper Karen!! :) luv the rub on too!!

Mrs B said...

Really cute Karen! Love the sentiment!
CindyB

KarenB said...

How cute is this project??! I love it :) Thanks for visiting my blog, Karen :)

Lisa said...

So cute Karen! I love those colors!