Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project Tuesday - CD Holder, Minnie style!


Good morning!! It's time for another Project Tuesday challenge! This week, Cindy Burgess challenged us to make a CD Holder. This one was nice and easy to put together. I didn't have any velcro strips though, so I lightly adhered a pc of pop up sticky tape. I used my Cricut "Mickey and Friends" to do Minnie and she's cut at 4". The flowers are from the same cartridge. I added my son's CD in there to show you the inside.

Check out my daughter's creation here! She did a great job!

Be sure to hop on over to Project Tuesday to be inspired by the rest of the DT and be sure to leave your creation in Mister Linky while you're there!

6 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice card )) I love Disneey's designs a lot )))

Danni said...

You are so good at using your cricut!! This is so cute!! Love it!

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Karen :) LOVE your cd holder, what a fun design with Minnie!

With you & Cindy using your Cricut, I must dust mine off and use it!

Have a fun week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Rose said...

how adorable!! ok i am off to see your DD's :)

Mrs B said...

Karen, such a cute CD holder! I don't have that cart yet....I guess I will have to add it to my wish list!
CindyB