Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Play Along Monday # 2 - Create With Your Cricut, Try Something New!

Hi everyone! I'm a little late and I appologize. I want to set this week's challenge as another Cricut challenge as I didn't have any entries last week. I had an entry this morning with a Valentine's banner and I LOVE it! I'd like to see you try something new with your cricut. Maybe it's a new cartridge, new image, maybe it's just your first time!! I'll add my project later as I have a DT project to finish up first. Pls be sure to add a DIRECT link to Mister Linky so I can come visit you!! Thanks for playing along!

2 comments:

Danni said...

hmmm...this sounds fun...have to see what I can come up with if I have a spare minute!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I just found your blog and I just finished my banner last night. How great to get to post a link here!
Nancy