Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #93 - Emboss It & Winner Of Some Blog Candy!

Hello!! Wow!! I just want to say THANK YOU to all who came by and caught my fluttering butterfly! I was so excited to see all those comments!! I also want to thank you for being such a huge support of Flutter By Wednesday. This week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge is: EMBOSS IT!! Come on out and play! All you have to do is make a project with a butterfly, fairy or angel on it and some embossing!! Make sure to flutter on over to the FBW blog for a TON of inspiration from Danni and the rest of the DT! You won't be sorry!

Please click HERE for today's FBW project!! I combined a few challenges, so it's on a different post..thank you!


Now for the winner of my blog candy from last week's Fluttering Hop!!



True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 15 Powered by RANDOM.ORG = KELLI! Congrats Kelli!! Email your info and I'll get your pkg out to you!


2 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Here's hoping you feel better soon, Karen!

Hugs,
Lelia

kris said...

Congrats to your winner!! Can't wait to see your card.... =D hugs, Kris