Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Be My Valentine & An Upcoming Class Alert!




Hello there! So, one of the things I have decided to do this year is to start running classes and all day crops from home. I've been wanting to do this for some time, but kept procrastinating, so I've decided to just get in there and DO IT! I'm also going to be selling kit's from my classes as well. That way, if you'd love to do it yourself but can't make the class, you can still get the kit as well as instructions! This does include my international friends! So, that being said, this kit is going to be my first class!! Here's what you need to know!


DATE: Friday, January 29th
TIME: 7pm - 10pm
RSVP: Wed, January 20th (space is limited!) Contact me here
COST: $25 includes everything you see here! (candy hearts will be used)
KIT ONLY COST: $15 (plus S&H if needed)


You'll have your choice of cuttlebug folders, punches and stamps. You don't have to do it the same as I have it here, I have more choices to choose from. Cards are 3x3".


***For our scrapbook club members, if you'd like to take this on Club night, let me know and I'll do a class that night as well, to save 2 trips for some of you!***


3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Very adorable Karen. I love the butterfly blog. My favorite colors, pink and purple.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Stef H said...

love the cards! simple yet elegant! wishing you much luck with your new classes.

hugs :)

dolcreations said...

This is a very cute idea Karen! Love the Swirls on the cards! Very cute!
Christine