Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Riley's 1st Christmas (with us) and Angel's in The Xmas Tree!



Our (big!) puppy, Riley, turned 1 on Nov 20, maybe now he'll start to settle...we'll only be so lucky! LOL! I had a photo opp with him the other night as well. This will be his first Christmas with us and so far, it's been interesting. He's afraid of the blow up snowman outside and he keeps trying to get the Christmas balls off the tree. Good thing he's cute! LOL! We'll be keeping a close eye on him this season though. I caught him by the arch checking out my snowman, thought it would be a great shot!
This is our little "Angel" whom I found sleeping under our Xmas tree, so you guessed it, I had to grab the camera for another photo opp!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Adorable pictures Karen! Hugs, Jennifer :)