Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guess What?! And A Little Guessing Game!

Hello everyone! I have an exciting announcement! I'm staying on as a designer for Stamps and Smiles "Project Tuesday"! I'm so excited as I love all the little projects they have done and I love all the little stamps too. I even chk'd today and my photo is up on the Project Tuesday blog!!

So, this Friday, we're having our monthly Scrapbooker's Club night and my friend Kelli found a great idea for a make and take. I just finished mine, waiting for it to dry and I'll get it posted. I was going to wait till tmw morning, but you know, I just don't think I can!! Let's see if anyone (besides our club members..lol) can guess what it is!! Here's a couple clues:
  • about 6 inches in length
  • LOTS of glitter
  • rows of patterned paper

That's all you're getting or I'll be giving it away! LOL! Let's see what you think it is! Stay tuned for the 'answer'!!!

No comments: