Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, October 9, 2009

Nature Photo Shoot




Good morning! Well it certainly is a rainy, fall day here in Ontario! I took advantage of the quiet and went for a drive along the lake this morning after getting my nephew on the bus. I had my 2 little daycare kids with me. As we're coming along, there was alot going on out there! So, we came home, I got my camera and back out we went. The kids got a kick out of it as I would stop and open the side door so they could see. Marcus is only 2 and he seemed to really enjoy seeing the birds. I just thought I would share...hope everyone enjoys their day today!

6 comments:

Danni said...

You got some really nice shots! I miss doing wildlife photography!! So fun!

Carrie Ann said...

Hey Karen nice pics. How does it feel to be a published photographer?

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Carrie, thanks! It feels pretty cool to be a published photographer!

Our local paper has a new YOUR PHOTO'S column now and I sent in a bunch of pics last week and one made it to this week's edition! Pretty cool seeing your pics in the paper!

Lee Ann Liscoumb said...

wow! you got some shots of some really neat looking birds, those look cool!

Rose said...

how awesome!! congrats on winning all the sets from stamps and smiles girl :0)

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Karen you took these? Great pics! Congrats on getting your pictures in the newspaper!

LOVE your song you sang during the SAS Blog Hop! Congratulations on winning the full stamp release! Can't wait for you to ink those babies up!

Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for joining us during our release week!

Hugs & Smiles,
The Meyer Family :)