Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last Night's Club Night...We Made Origami Tree's!







Last night, a group of us got together for our monthly scrapbook night. We usually end up making cards, but last night we ended up trying out this new technique. Kelli couldn't recall where she had seen the technique, so I researched the blogs tonight and came across Pixie too... and she has a great tutorial on this! Give it a go and let's see what you come up with! Put your direct link in Mister Linky so we can all come and see your creation! Mine's the very top one and the rest are from the girl's in our club.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Those look so cool! If I get all my other projects done soon I'll try it!!

dolcreations said...

These are really cute Karen! Great idea Kelli!
Great job by all at the club!
Christine

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Karen :) Your cards are ALL so beautiful! I will play after I get my little one down for school tomorrow (Monday).

Hugs, Jennifer :)