Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Joy!" - OCC Challenge


This week's challenge on Our Creative Corner is a really fun one! Create a card or a project inspired by your favorite holiday book or movie. You'll have to make sure to hop by OCC to see what the design team came up with! I love Christmas and seeing as I just got all my stamps from Stamps and Smiles new release, I decided to go with Frosty The Snowman! I had a lot of fun putting this one together. I actually used 2 different stamp sets. I then thought it would be fun to add fun flock to his scarf, mitts and nose and of course, had to add all that glitter to the snowflakes (Martha Stewart punch)!

Stamp Sets:
Have a fun day everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute card inside and out!

Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

dolcreations said...

Karen you know I love a snowman card! This card is too cute! Great image! Love the sentiment inside!
Christine