Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Around The Holidays" Card Kit - 'Joyous Noel'


This coming Friday night, my sister and her friend are holding an Avon & Parylite Open House and she asked me if I would like to bring some cards to sell as well. So, I've been working on getting them together and then thought I had better get some Xmas ones done as well. Close To My Heart came out with a Christmas Card Kit this season and over the next few days, I'll showcase them for you. The card kit is called "Around The Holidays" and it comes with everything you need to make 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs). Mind you, I ran out of ribbon. You can add your own embellishments, whatever you wish.

This is the first set of 4 and it's called "Joyous Noel". I added glitter to this one and popped the stickease off with pop dots. You can buy this card kit for $18.50 CDN, which is well worth it. I did all 12 cards in about an hour and a half!

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

These are wonderful Karen! I hope you had a nice party and sold a bunch of your cards!

Have a fun week! Hugs, Jennifer :)