Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Don't Forget! You still have time to enter last Monday's challenge!


I have to admit, I cheated with this one, as I posted this a while back, but it's one of my fav LO's of my kid's when they were smaller. Andrew was teaching his little sister how to be a Bug Hunter. I just love the shot of their little hands together.
You still have time to play and be entered to win a goodie bag!! If you would like to enter, click here! I'll be drawing a winner of the goodie bag on Monday morning.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable layout!

SallyB said...

Aww....so sweet...The hands photo is a really god shot! I could sit and watch my girls for ages...sometimes just even watching the T.V...

Unknown said...

So nice layout! Great pictures :)