Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, August 31, 2009

"Play Along" Monday's Challenge #6 - Fall Colors with a 'Punch'!

Good morning!! We're on our last week of summer holidays here in Ontario and Keith and I are also off this week to enjoy some family time with the kids. Amazing it's almost over. We've had one crazy summer here, weather all over the map!!


So, this week's challenge is to use Fall Colors AND your punches! Also, this week, the winner (chosen by Random Number on Monday, Sept 7th) will receive a scrapbooker's goodie bag!!! Don't forget to link your DIRECT link to your project (not your blog) in Mr Linky below. If you need help, feel free to email me and I can do it for you. Don't have a blog? Email me your creation and I'll add it on for you! Have fun and good luck!

1 comment:

Danni said...

This week is packed for me but I truly hope to play along sometime!!
Thanks for playing along this last week with FBW, I took a week off from comments but I did look at all the entries! Wonderful job to you and Ashleigh!