Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, April 6, 2009

With Love

This is another card I put together Saturday night. I absolutely love this card. You know sometimes you have an idea and something COMPLETELY different comes out on paper? Well, that's exactly what happened here. I had something TOTALLY different in mind, there were no circles involved!! LOL! But then it all came to me and had to get it on paper. The card face is actually black textured CS, I think it looks a little blue? The sentiment and vase are from CTMH 'With Love' stamp set, the flowers are actually made from a product called 'FlowerSoft' and what you do is, using a wire, dip it in glue and then dip it in your flowersoft and voila!! How pretty is that? The buttons are from Stamping Bella as is the flowersoft.

No comments: