Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Personalized Orders For Cards and Invitations!

Everything you see on this blog can be made to order. I specialize in handmade cards and invitations of all sizes and amounts, including variety packs so you'll always have a card on hand! I recently did a little girls birthday invitations with matching thank you cards and a birthday bag, which you can find in my blog archives under Minnie Mouse Birthday Ensemble. I've done wedding invitations and baby shower cards/favors as well. You can find all these in my Blog Archives. If this is something you would be interested in, please email me at wilson_family@rogers.com and I will reply in a timely manner and we'll work together to get you exactly what you're looking for!

I look forward to hearing from you and most of all, working with you on your cards and or invitations!

No comments: