Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, April 17, 2009

Keswick *CTMH* Scrapbookers Club

Are you in the Keswick (or surrounding area) and looking for a fun night out, once a month, with a great bunch of girls? My friend Kelli and I co-founded the "Keswick * Close To My Heart* Scrapbooker's Club" and we meet once a month for a fun filled evening of scrapbooking and/or cardmaking. There is a monthly commitment to join, which in turn gives you a month to be hostess and earn FREE product! Kelli and I also provide a fun make and take using Close To My Heart products AND you get the Idea Book at a discounted cost! All you have to do on your hostess month is provide the munchies! It's SO easy and SO much fun!! Sound interesting? Email me at wilson_family@rogers.com and I'll have an information package emailed to you right away.

No comments: