Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Your Day....

Good morning! What a GORGEOUS day we have ahead!! Enjoy!

On Saturday, a group of us went down to Stamping Bella to do a card class with Nicky. We had a ball. Nicky is going to be running the Magical Ketto 2 class for the month of May, so she asked that we only post 1-2 cards. I chose 1 card to give you a sneak peak of her class. Honestly, you should take her classes if you have the chance. You learn different techniques and the cards are so darn cute!! This is one from Nicky's Magical Ketto 2 class. Meet 'Charlotte Ketto'! Is she not adorable! We colored her in with lyra pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I've been struggling at home with the lyra's and discovered it was the paper I was using! So, I now have paper from Stamping Bella and once I get what I need to get done today, I can play!!

Enjoy your day everyone!

EDIT: If you're interested in taking Nicky's classes, go to www.stampingbella.com and click on 'calendar' and chk out her May classes!


2 comments:

dolcreations said...

Your right Karen, that was a good class Saturday. Who would have thought a 2 hour class would turn out to be an all afternoon event!LOL!!!

Aunt Linda said...

She is cute! Very pretty.