Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Joy

It's funny how colors are SO different on the computer! Even though the 2 photo's were taken in the same spot, the lighting is completely different!

I called this card, Joy, as that's what you feel when you have a new baby. I hope you like it.

Materials Used:
  • swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder
  • 'sunday dress' stamping bella stamp
  • stampin' up! scallop circle punch
  • martha stewart circle punch (smaller one)
  • close to my heart 'annotations' stamp set (pink circle INSIDE the punched out circle)
  • close to my heart 'create a file' stamp set (joy)
  • close to my heart prisma glitter
  • close to my heart 'blush' and 'key lime' ink pads
  • close to my heart ribbon
  • bling from michaels




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that dress stamp is adorable. Kelli

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Ann