Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello Dear Friend

It's time for another Bellarific Friday challenge!! This week we were given the photo below and what a pretty color scheme! Now that I see the 2 pics together, I think my one color is off. Oh well, I've sent it in and still very happy with it. I can see how much I've grown in the last while, so that's good!! I've started trying new things and not being afraid to go outside of my box. I love this card!!!

The card is a 6x6" and I used the paper from CTMH "Key To My Heart" paper pack, the stamp is from the KETTO line at Stamping Bella, I used 'Sorbet', 'Juniper', 'Tulip' and 'Creme Brulee' CTMH ink as well as a large circle scallop punch, heart punch, valentine's lace edge punch and for coloring, I used a water brush with the ink pads!

Hope you like it....pls leave a comment and let me know what you think. If you're not sure how, it's very easy! If you scroll down under this post you'll see 'comments', click there and another window opens and you'll see a box that say's 'Leave Your Comment'. Type your comment in the box and scroll down and you'll see 'Name/URL', click there and just type your name and enter! VOILA! You've left me a comment!!

Or you can just email me and I can add it under your name..lol!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I think your colors are great

Anonymous said...

Looks great!