Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, March 23, 2009

Candyland Themed Birthday Invitations! (Sample 1)

Hello there! First of all, I'd like to send a thank you out to Marissa from Staton Island, New York. I did some invitations for her daughter's upcoming 2nd birthday, and she's passed my name on to some friends! So, I have another 'possible' order for 1rst birthday invitations.

Helene wanted her son's birthday to be candyland themed, (candy and board squares), using the primary colors. So I'm working on samples to send her to see which one she likes.

For this one, I popped the lollipops off the page, added some fun flock on the ice cream cone, glittered the candy jar and popped if off as well.
Remember, if you click on the photo, it'll enlarge it to see better details!



No comments: