Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My First Out Of Town Order!

Hello again! Well, I wanted to send a BIG thank you out to Marissa from Staton Island, New York!! Marissa came across my blog and saw the Minnie house that I did and she contacted me via email and we worked on Minnie Mouse birthday invitations and Thank you cards. This was my first big order, my first online order AND my first out of town (and province!!) order!! I had alot of fun doing it. I posted pics of a minnie ensemble that I did in a post below. I don't want to add the exact invites as they have personal information on them.

Again, a BIG thank you to Marissa and her family for a great opportunity and a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to her (soon to be 2) daughter, Nicole!!!

No comments: