Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Virtual Flower Garden, So Pretty!

Good morning! Well, a COLD one it is! I actually got up half hour early to make sure the van would start or the kids were taking the bus and would be none to happy about that!! I can't believe they're outside in this, but I guess they're more resiliant than I am! And they are dressed warmly, so they'll be fine. Glad it's not me! I am not a winter person, I don't do well without the sun and especially with this cold!

Yesterday I was checking out some blogs and I came across "Hands, Head and Heart" and Melanie had the neatest link and I would love to share it with you. Today is the perfect day to share it. All you have to do is click here http://www.procreo.jp/labo/flower_garden.swf and now put your mouse over the screen and CLICK! Where you click, flowers will grow! You can click or hold the mouse and scroll and create a beautiful virtual garden of your very own! When you first go to the website, your screen will be black and empty, start scrolling and watch it grow!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

AaronB said...

That is a cool site. I have bookmarked it for those "stressful" times!
Thanks for posting it!

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks Aaron and thank you for stopping by!! I liked it to and also love to look at it during those 'stressful' and 'bleak' times. Especially this time of year! Glad you enjoyed it!