Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Baby (girl) Shower Invitation

A friend asked me to make her 30 baby shower invites. So, here they are! I am quite happy with how they turned out!




Materials Used:
  • Cricut Expressions "Stretch Your Imagination" cartridge
  • 'bling' from Michaels
  • "Swiss Dots" and "You're Invited" cuttlebug embossing folders
  • Scor-Pal
  • CTMH "blush" ink and distressing tool

Instructions:

  • Using the expressions cartridge, I cut out both a 'shadow' and 'silouette' of the baby buggy and glued those together to make the baby buggy on the front
  • I cut pink CS to fit the inside of the card and ran it through my cuttlebug using the "You're Invited" folder
  • I scored the lines on the front of the card using my scor-pal and actually lined it up and 1" so I could even out the scor lines (scored at the 2" and 6" spots for the double line)
  • Then I lined up the "Swiss Dots" and ran them all through the cuttlebug
  • Now I added my baby buggy's to the front and invites to the inside
  • Using my distressing tool, I 'flicked' blush ink all around the edges for some added dimension!

No comments: